Thursday, January 28, 2010

What some of our many customers are saying about taking the HCG-Diet drops:


I thought I would drop you a note to say I reached my goal in early March and then wonder of wonders on March 15th, I arrived at 5 lbs below that goal!! I have lost a total of 58 lbs!!! I now weigh 129 and am in a size 4 (down from about 187 and size 16). I could fit into my wedding dress again! I have maintained that weight since. I feel GREAT!! I have defied the claim that drops don’t work, that only the shots do. Thank you for selling this product. Shari B. Arizona


--------------------------------------


"I have used prescription HCG and the HCG-Diet drops. I got great results with the HCG-Diet Drops and they cost a lot less and are a lot easier to use than injections. Thanks!" Michelle J. Dallas, TX


---------------------------------------


"Thanks for this product. I had 40+ pounds to lose and I lost nearly a pound a day using the HCG-Diet drops." Janice R. Brooklyn, NY


-------------------------------------


"I have tried to lose weight for years. I always found it to be so hard. Someone told me about your HCG drops and that it really helped them to lose weight. I bought them and I lost 5 pounds my first week! I have lost a total of 39 pounds and I now feel like a new person!" David S. Seattle, WA


---------------------------------------


"I work as a nurse in a hospital. A doctor on staff said he would write me a prescription for HCG. Another nurse told me about your HCG drops and how she was losing weight on them. They cost so much less than the prescription that I bought and tried them. More and more RNs on our floor are now using them and losing unwanted pounds. Thanks." Allison K., RN SLC, UT


--------------------------------------


"My husband and I both needed to lose weight. A friend of our told us about this product. We took the drops and did the diet together and lost a combined 79 pounds!" Andrea T. Orlando, FL --------------------------------------


"I just wanted to say thanks for making the HCG-Diet drops available. I get a lot of people telling how good I look now that I've lost so much weight. I look younger and feel younger too!" Jason W. LA, CA


-------------------------------------


"I had to take the drops every few hours the first few weeks because I always had such an appetite. The drops curbed it by taking it 6 times a day. I lost 34 pounds my first 6 week round and another 23 pounds the second 6 weeks on the diet. The HCG drops are a miracle!" Shelley D. Denver, CO


---------------------------------------


"My sister told me about this product. She took it for 6 weeks and totally transformed herself. I decided that I too wanted to look better after having had 5 children. I lost 37 pounds and my husband and children think I look amazing!" Uvona Z. Pittsburg, PA



If you want to share your success story, please e-mail us and we will post it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment